Senior Video Production Specialist
Senior Video Production Specialist
For over 170 years Baylor University has been preparing men and women for worldwide leadership and service. Our story is one of service and excellence. Bring your passion and your creative skills and come help us tell the Baylor story. We are seeking a Senior Video Production Specialist to develop strategic video and photo communication solutions that support Baylor's Marketing and Communications initiatives. This position will contribute by planning, creating, shooting, directing, and editing video, and collaborating with other marketing and communication professionals to integrate content into a variety of communication channels.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Possess three or more years of professional experience in production, directing, shooting, and editing video
- Be proficient in all applications of video equipment and computer editing.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks by importance
A Bachelor's degree, three years of relevant work experience, and a Christian faith are required. Five years of relevant work experience are preferred.
The Baylor Experience
Working at Baylor is so much more than simply having a job! As part of the Baylor family, employees not only receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance from day one, generous time off, and fantastic automatic retirement contributions, they also get to experience Baylor.
- Experience a mission driven organization based on a strong Christian commitment (baylor.edu.about)
- Experience Baylor academics with outstanding tuition remission for eligible staff and qualified dependents
- Experience Baylor athletics with reduced admission or free access to athletic events
- Experience our great dining facilities and enjoy an employee discount
- Experience our beautiful campus with access to libraries, museums, and recreational facilities such as our fitness center, athletic courts, an indoor swimming pool, and the Baylor marina to name a few
Conveniently located in Waco, Texas, Baylor University is approximately 90 miles from both the Dallas-Fort Worth and Austin areas. To learn more about life in Waco, visit http://wacochamber.com/community/about-waco.
View the full position description: Senior Video Production Specialist. Please submit an on-line application at https://jobs.baylor.edu along with a cover letter and resume.
Baylor University is a private Christian university and a nationally ranked research institution, consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education's “Great Colleges to Work For.” Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continuously operating university in Texas. The university provides a vibrant campus community for over 16,000 students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Baylor is actively recruiting staff who support our mission as we pursue our bold vision, Pro Futuris.
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy status, military service, genetic information, and disability. As a religious educational institution, Baylor is lawfully permitted to consider an applicant's religion among its selection criteria. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
- URL: http://www.Click2Apply.net/cszyx4xgrw
- Location: Waco, Texas, United States, 76798
- Starts On: Dec. 15, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
- Code: 96252612
Waco Texas 76798
United States of America
- Contact Method: