UCDA Partner: TryMyUI
TryMyUI is a usability testing platform built for and by web designers. If you are building a website, product or service with a digital interface, TryMyUI will provide you feedback from your target customer to improve its design and usability. The platform has an in-built suite of UX tools that provide candid, actionable customer feedback on a user interface.
The bedrock of a TryMyUI usability test is to see, hear, and read your users thought processes and reactions as they navigate your website or app to find out what you should keep, and what you can improve upon. Atop this core is TryMyUI's suite of data analytics (UXCrowd, UX Diagnostics, UX Sprint, Collaborative Analysis, and other features) that make the process easier, faster, and customizable to your needs.
The TryMyUI user test is the cornerstone of tools to help you optimize your product's user experience. For UCDA members, there are exclusive, free perks in-store.
Letter of agreement regarding a strategic alliance between TryMyUI and the University & College Designers Association (UCDA)
- Whereas both organizations share the same objectives with regard to defending, promoting and developing the work of student and professional designers in educational institutions
- Whereas both organizations wish to exercise greater influence at large
- TryMyUI and the UCDA agree to form a strategic alliance to accomplish the following:
- Continue enhancement and awareness with decision makers in education and the creative industries
- Speak out with one voice on key issues and projects
- Whenever possible, allow members to benefit from any agreements, discounts and privileges negotiated by the other association (price reductions for conferences, contests, subscriptions, etc.)
- Whenever possible, allow members of each association to benefit from any agreements, discounts and privileges negotiated by the other association (price reductions for conferences, contests, subscriptions, insurance, etc.).
- This agreement or alliance does not require either party to pay any amount of money or dues to the other party, and it will remain valid until such time as either party asks for its dissolution.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO UCDA MEMBERS
- Free access to TryMyUI.com to all UCDA members in higher education (administration, instructors and students) with a valid .edu email address
Includes all usability testing platforms and resources available under an EDU account
- Create personal accounts for UCDA members who do not work in higher education. These members would receive $70 in form of test credits on their account
Includes all usability testing platforms and resources available under a personal account