Assistant Director of Creative Services (Graphic Designer)
Washington State University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Director of Creative Services (Graphic Designer). This position, under the direction of the Director of Design, works with staff to conceptualize, develop, design, and prepare original designs, graphic layouts, and images for a variety of publications.
- Provides professional, creative, and technical assistance to staff.
- Designs, develops, creates, and produces graphic designs for assigned departmental publication projects.
- Works with the Director of Design to ensure departmental graphic identity program compliance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multi-media, printing technology, or related field and a minimum of three (3) years full-time experience in concept development and design of high quality promotional materials.
- Any combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Proficiency in publishing software including, but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash).
- Experience with design and development of promotional materials.
- Experience working with NCAA, conference, university and departmental rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- A working knowledge of sports and intercollegiate athletics.
- Work experience that demonstrates the ability to organize, prioritize multiple tasks, and meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal relationship skills including work experience that demonstrates the ability to work collaboratively with co-workers and constituents.
- Work experience that demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks and perform sound decision-making.
Applications are accepted through April 9, 2018. For more information and to apply, please visit wsujobs.com. For more information on WSU Athletics, please visit wsucougars.com. WSU is an EO/AA educator and employer.
- URL: https://www.wsujobs.com/postings/37328
- Starts On: March 14, 2018, 5:13 p.m.
140 Bohler Athletic Complex
Pullman WA 99164
United States of America
Phone: (509) 335-0353
- Contact Method: