Creative & Content Manager
The creative and content manager is responsible for the office that produces all the college’s creative and content marketing communications and many of its internal publications. This position oversees the college’s mail list management and variable data functions. The manager collaborates with all areas of the college to ensure the client’s message is conveyed creatively and accurately in the finished piece. The manager is responsible for making sure the college’s brand is represented correctly in all materials, both print and electronic. The manager has responsibility for all creative and content operations for the college, including staff supervision and work production. With creative vision, experience and ambition, they lead the team and inspire the best work in the industry.
1. Creative and Content Leadership – Oversees creative team and consults with his/her staff and other Marketing Communications staff to assure appropriate creative strategies, adequacy/accuracy of input, schedules, budgets, support, necessary review and client or college communication and presentations are executed. Reading View. Alt Shift A for Accessibility Help.
2. Manage the workflow of the Creative and Content office. - Assign jobs, monitor deadlines and uphold quality standards. Oversee copy-writing, editing, design and proofreading processes. Establish priorities for design, print and mail deadlines.
3. Manage the Creative and Content budget and makes staff decisions regarding hiring, training, evaluation, promotion and termination.
4. Provide guidance/information to departments that will touch the project later on to ensure the job is problem- and error-free. - Enter projects in shared job database. Work with Procurement Services to develop specifications for off-site print jobs. Consult with print shop and mail room on deadlines, priorities and problem resolution. Work with the Digital department to provide images/copy needed.
- URL: https://careers.jccc.edu/frameset/index.cfm?fuseaction=frameset.showframeset&nochrome
- Position Reports To: Executive Director of Marketing & Communication
- Location: Johnson County Community College Overland Park, KS 66210
- Starts On: Oct. 11, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
- Job Description:
Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills required.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Johnson County Community College
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park KS 66210
United States of America
Phone: (913) 469-3493
- Contact Method:
Apply online at www.jccc.edu/careers