Marketing and Communications Positions
- Overview: The UConn Foundation has embarked on an exciting initiative to fundamentally change the way it communicates with its alumni and potential donors. Everyone says they think outside the box—but we really mean it. We’re investing in a creative and tech-savvy marketing and communications team that will deliver targeted, customized, user-friendly content across all platforms to UConn Nation. The Foundation thrives on hiring collaborative, bright, driven people interested in analytic insights. Smart risk-taking is encouraged. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
- URL: http://www.foundation.uconn.edu/
- Position Reports To: AVP for Marketing and Communications
- Location: Storrs, Mansfield CT
- Starts On: Oct. 11, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
- Code: UConn Foundation
- Job Description:
Wanted: Lover of all things design, leader of people, embracer of technology, master of web. Throw in a passion for print and a penchant for collaboration, and you may be what we’re looking for. Join our newly expanded Design and Editorial Department as a creative coach and player, and help build something that breaks the mold of alumni and donor communications.
Do people like working for you? Do you believe content is king? Do you consider yourself a wordsmith of the highest order, who can pivot from an annual report to a Buzzfeed list? If so, keep reading. We’re looking for an Editorial Director to lead (and be in the trenches with) a team of writers and editors poised to produce exciting, impeccable content for online and print channels in our newly expanded Design and Editorial department.
Are you constantly on the lookout for the perfect Instagram pic or Snapchat story? Do you sign up to beta-test social networks before anyone’s ever heard of them? Let’s talk! We’re looking for a web-savvy communicator who’s passionate about digital storytelling and community engagement to hone their skills working for a good cause.
Bring your talents to UConn and help us build something new. We’re looking for a marketer who’s well-versed in remarketing, SEO/SEM, and digital advertising techniques—and knows a thing or two about more traditional channels as well—to rethink giving and alumni engagement campaigns with an eye toward personalization and relationship-building.
The UConn Foundation Inc.
2390 Alumni Drive
Storrs CT 06269
United States of America
Phone: (860) 486-1183
- Contact Method: