WEB CONTENT MANAGER
Listening > Responding > Contributing
SHARE YOUR PASSION
You're good at what you do, and you know why it matters. Here is an opportunity to bring your expertise into a dynamic environment and increase the positive impact of your talent. Apply your skills and experience in a new way, and spread your enthusiasm for excellence at Harper College.
We welcome you to inspire others, contribute to your profession, and enjoy the complete educational experience, collegial setting, and advanced resources of Harper. Share more than your expertise. Share your passion for success.
WEB CONTENT MANAGER
The College is seeking candidates for the Web Content Manager position. Responsible for the timely, accurate content on the College's external website, the Web Content Manager manages the overall web experience for website visitors. The successful candidate will develop and implement web content plans consistent with the strategic priorities of the College. You will also be responsible for the direct supervision of the Marketing Services web team.
- Bachelor's degree required in web content, web development, digital marketing, or related field
- Three years' experience developing and managing content for the web and/or other digital platforms.
- Strong writing and editing skills, specifically in writing for the web and other digital channels.
- Demonstrated expertise in CSS and HTML (with familiarity in hand coding)
- Experience with front-end web development.
- Familiarity with SQL and creating queries.
- Familiarity with Google properties, including Google analytics, tag manager, YouTube and site search.
- Minimum 2-3 years of team management or supervisory experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience.
- Experience working cross-functionally within a team.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer-service orientation
** To view job details and apply online, please go to:
Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- URL: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ngzbtyhbqs
- Location: Palatine, Illinois, United States, 60067
- Starts On: Jan. 12, 2017, midnight