UCDA Member List
The UCDA Member Listserve [UCDA List] was established for communication professionals working in or for educational institutions to post questions, participate in discussions with other UCDA members, and to receive fast, convenient information from the UCDA Home Office and each other.
Types of information UCDA may provide list subscribers include programming announcements and updates, and other information which list subscribers may find useful.
- Netiquette must always be observed.
- UCDA List is not a forum for arguments or off-topic discussions. Take arguments and personal discussion to private exchange.
- The subject line of your post to the UCDA List should reflect the content of your message.
- Do not post attachments.
- Flaming, spamming and other inconsiderate behavior will not be tolerated.
- No solicitation (monetary, commercial, job postings, etc.) is allowed.
- No issues of a political nature or issues that may have political ramifications should be discussed.
- Sign your name and institution at the end of your message.
- Use of the list for illegal activities is strictly prohibited.
- Send all administrative inquiries/requests (i.e. subscription status, delivery issues, etc.) to the UCDA Home Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not post subscription change requests, etc. to the listserve.
- If you have questions regarding the UCDA List and/or the proper use of the listserve, please contact the UCDA Home Office (email@example.com). The UCDA Board will take issues not addressed within this policy under consideration.
- By subscribing to the UCDA List you are confirming that you have read and agree to the terms of UCDA listserve policy statement and guidelines.
- Parrticipants that violate UCDA's listserve policy and guidelines may be unsubscribed from the list.
To subscribe to the UCDA List:
Current members may send an email to:
You will then receive an opt in email to confirm your subscription. After replying to the opt in email, your membership will be confirmed and you will be approved to use the list.
To unsubscribe to the UCDA List:
Current subscribers may send an email to:
To send a message to the list:
To post questions or send messages to the UCDA List once you are subscribed, you may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be removed from the UCDA List and have problems unsubscribing, please call the UCDA Home Office at 615-459-4559 or email at email@example.com and we can assist you during normal business hours.