Submit to Designer
Designer magazine is always looking for submissions!
- Strong visuals: submit your work or your students. Prints, designs, illustrations, drawings, and photographs will be considered for each issue.
- Design Briefs: short paragraphs or blurbs containing industry news and resources, quirky bits of history, book reviews, quotes, the hottest blogs and most interesting web site finds.
- Feature Articles: visual communication as it relates to technology, inspiration, practice, education, or sustainability.
- Guest Commentary: share your opinion with our readers.
- The Office: member office or department profile that highlights your office space, staff, hardware and software, courses, or how they cope with deadlines and stress.
If you have a story idea, or submission for consideration, please contact the Designer magazine editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Members can view past issues of Designer magazine here.